There is family worship at Kennington every Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m.
Once a month we have a guest speaker, often from
a different denomination. We have found this contact with other
Christian communities has enriched our worship considerably.
The last Sunday in the month is generally a Communion Service. This
is a symbolic recreation of Christ's last meal with His disciples. All who
love the Lord Jesus are welcome to take bread and wine with us.
Weekly Services at Kennington
- Feb 18th
- Morning Worship for the 1st Sunday in Lent, led by Mr. David Smith.
- Feb 25th
- Morning Worship for the 2nd Sunday in Lent led by Revd. Paul Dean.
- Mar 4th
- Morning Worship for the 3rd Sunday in Lent led by Mr. Ralph Bradshaw.
- Mar 11th
- Mothering Sunday Guest Service
- Mar 18th
- Morning Worship for Passion Sunday, led by Mr. Tim James.
- Mar 25th
- Palm Sunday Service of Holy Communion led by Revd. Philip Luscombe.
Craft and Coffee
The church is open on Wednesday mornings from 09:30 until midday for Craft and Coffee.
Come along for a cup of coffee and a chat.
Bring along a handicraft that you are working on and see what other people have been doing and maybe get some inspiration yourself.
E-mail me if you want more info, using the E-mail address at the bottom of the page.
The weekly House Group / Prayer Meeting meets on most Friday evenings.
E-mail me if you want more info, at:
Back to Homepage ...
Copyright © 2018 H.A.Burnham