There is family worship at Kennington every Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m.
Once a month we have a guest speaker, often from
a different denomination. We have found this contact with other
Christian communities has enriched our worship considerably.
The last Sunday in the month is generally a Communion Service. This
is a symbolic recreation of Christ's last meal with His disciples. All who
love the Lord Jesus are welcome to take bread and wine with us.
Weekly Services at Kennington
- Dec 2nd
- Communion Service - led by Revd. Helen Hollands.
- Dec 9th
- Guest Service with by Mr. Richard Eason.
- Dec 16th
- Morning Worship - led by Revd. Paul Dean.
- Dec 23rd
- Morning Worship - led by Mr. Ralph Bradshaw
- Dec 25th
- Short Service for Christmas Morning - led by members of the Church
- Dec 30th
- Morning Worship - led by Mrs. Georgia Reed.
- Jan 6th
- United Covenant Service, at Cade Road, 10.30 a.m. - led by Revd. Helen Hollands.
New Facebook page.
Craft and Coffee
The church is open on Wednesday mornings from 09:30 until midday for Craft and Coffee.
Come along for a cup of coffee and a chat.
Bring along a handicraft that you are working on and see what other people have been doing and maybe get some inspiration yourself.
E-mail me if you want more info, using the E-mail address at the bottom of the page.
The weekly House Group / Prayer Meeting meets on most Friday evenings.
E-mail me if you want more info, at:
Back to Homepage ...
Copyright © 2018 H.A.Burnham